Formatting. An example
Design of a Gap filling group of questions, with 12 gaps.
Attention From Vista and later, Internet Explorer and Firefox have a problem in displaying fixed width fonts such as Courier, through Flash player. Until now (July 2014) only the Chrome browser displays these fonts correctly.
- The alignment of the text would not be feasible unless with fixed width fonts, such as Courier New
- In the adjacent picture, is missing only the bottom right corner to complete the text
- The special symbols, are shown if you press button § (special symbols in the previous picture)
- The 12 gaps ▌ ▌, all Special gaps with length of 2 spaces, because the expected answers are not going to overcome the two characters
- If the answer of a gap is expected to have 3 characters, then we would place at least 3 spaces in this particular gap
- Putting fewer gaps will spoil the alignment of the table when the student will begin to fill it